Webcam Busy/Broken in Chrome Browser
When using Chatrandom with the Google Chrome browser many some users have been having problems to activate their webcam. We found the reason and these steps below will fix the problem:
1. In Chrome Browser enter:
into the address bar
2. Click the "+ Details" on the right side
3. Find the "Adobe Flash Player"
4. You will most likely see "2" files in the "Adobe Flash Player"
5. you must locate the file that says "Pepperflash" (PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll)
6. Once you locate "Pepperflash click disable next to it and confirm.
7. Then restart your browser and your webcam will now work.